Workshop: The Blue Ruches by Tortik Annushka
DATE: Sunday, 23rd September 2018
TIME: 10am-7pm (please arrive 15 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM STUDENTS: 12-16 pax
LOCATION : A-01-17 (Eve Suite) Jalan PJU 1A/41, Ara damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
WORKING ON: Dummy
Let's sharpen your skill with Tortik Annushka all the way from Russia! This cake decorating class will be conducted by the founder herself, Madina Yavorskaya and Rustam Kungurov, the Co-Founder of Tortik Annushka.
This is a hands-on class in which you will learn various techniques demonstrated by the chefs in order to recreate the cake. You will be able to take your beautiful creations to display in your home.
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.
The class will cover:
• Cake design and planning
• How to make ganache for cake frosting
• How to render smooth ganache and achieve edges on a round cake
• How to handle gold leaf and covering the whole cake with it
• Rules of working with fondant
• Covering the Cake with Fondant (Perfect Covering)
• How to assemble the Pears decorations onto a cake securely
• Demonstrate the Ruches technique
• Many tips and tricks
We are so excited to share this with you! Come and join us!
Awareness - *Certain ingredients may contain alcohol (apply on the fondant cake as decorating medium)
The following will be provided:
- Equipment and tools only for workshop purposes
- Cake and ingredients
- Recipe to keep
- Light Brunch, Lunch and Beverages (please inform us if you are a vegetarian/allergy/cannot take a certain food. All food sources is halal)
Dress Code: Either white/pink/black 😉
Please wear comfortable and closed toe shoes.
A-01-17 (Eve Suite) Jalan PJU 1A/41, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Total Fee: RM2,500.00
You can either pay the full amount directly through our website or first 50% of the amount. Then we will contact you directly for the remaining 50% of the fee.
The 2nd payment must be made at least 24 days before the class!
REFUND & CANCELLATION
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as 75% of the payment is non-refundable (applicable only if the cancellation is made 6 weeks/42 days before the class) or 100% of the payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.