Workshop: The Blue Ruches by Tortik Annushka
DATE: Sunday, 23rd September 2018
TIME: 10am-7pm (please arrive 15 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM STUDENTS: 12-16 pax
WORKING ON: Dummy
Let's sharpening your skill with Tortik Annushka all the way from Russia! This is cake decoration class will be conduct by the founder herself, Madina Yavorskaya & Rustam Kungurov, the Co-Founder of Tortik Annushka.
This is a hands-on class in which you will learn various techniques demonstrated by the chefs in order to recreate the cake. You will be able to take your beautiful creations as a display in your home.
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as payment is non-refundable however, the booking may be transferred to another name.
The class will cover:
• Cake design & planning
• How to make ganache for cake frosting
• How to render smooth ganache and achieve edges on a round cake
• How to handle gold leaf & covering the whole cake with it
• Rules of working with fondant
• Covering the Cake with Fondant (Perfect Covering)
• How to assemble the Pears decorations onto a cake securely
• Demonstrate the Ruches technique
• Many tips and tricks
We are so excited to share this with you! Come and join us!
Awareness - *Certain Ingredient may contain Alcohol (apply on the fondant cake as decorating medium)
The following will be provided:
- Equipment & tools only for workshop purpose
- Cake and ingredients
- Recipe to keep
- Light Brunch, Lunch & Beverages (please inform us if you are a vegetarian/allergy/can not take a certain food. All food sources is halal)
Dress Code: Either white/pink/black 😉
Please wear comfortable and closed shoes.
A-01-17 (Eve Suite) Jalan PJU 1A/41, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Total Fee: RM2,500.00
You can either pay the full amount directly through our website or first 50% of the amount. Then we will contact you directly for another 50% of the fee.
The 2nd payment must be made at least 24 days before the class!
REFUND & CANCELLATION
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as 75% of the payment is non-refundable (apply only if the cancellation 6 weeks/42 days before the class) or 100% of the payment is non-refundable however, the booking may be transferred to another name.