Workshop : The Acrylic Painting
This is cake decorations only workshops, conduct by our founder herself, Syainim Ghazali. This is a hands-on class in which you will learn various techniques in order to create your own Edible Painting! You will be able to take your beautiful creations home to share with friends and family.
*Every student might get a different design of floral & colour.
DATE: Sunday, 25th February 2018
TIME: 10am-6pm (please arrive 15 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM NO. STUDENTS: 12
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as payment is non-refundable however, the booking may be transferred to another name.
The class will cover:
• Cake design & planning
• How to make a smooth buttercream.
• How to stack & layer a cake and fill around a cake
• How to render smooth buttercream and achieve edges on a round cake
• We will teach you how to colour your buttercream with right technique
• Making your own batch of paint with colour palette of your choice
• How to achieve the right shades, sub-tones & dusty tones
• Making acrylic painting texture for the base of your canvas aka coated cake with unexpected tools
• To create the painting with the right tools
• How to handle an isomalt, coloured & shapes it
• How to assemble the isomalt, piping technique & flowers decorations onto a cake securely
• Many tips and tricks
We are so excited to share this with you! Come and join us!
The following will be provided:
- Equipment & tools only for workshop purpose
- Cake and ingredients
- Recipe to keep
- Lunch & Beverage
Dress Code: Either white/pink/black 😉
Please wear comfortable and closed shoes.
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
(We will contact you personally the exact location 10 days before the class & after you have made a full payment)