Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Sakinah Aini | Cake Decorator
- Farah Adriana | Fondant Maker
Thematic | The Monogram fondant cake designed as a gift box, featuring a monogram motive and a fondant tagging. Optional flowers add an exclusive touch to this exquisite creation, perfect as a special gift or centerpiece for your event.
- Decorated as a box of gifts with a ribbon & afondant tagging
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with your description on ''Remark'' upon checkout.
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing. *There might be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customise cake box is not available)
- Regular Cake Knife (1) & Regular Candle (1) - Upon request only
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- Flowers used will be based on availability during the time
- If you require specific type of flowers like Ranunculus, Lily, Tulip, Phalaenopsis Orchids etc. extra charges will be implied based on current market price. Please contact us to know more
- Flower arrangement will be as be per our team creativity to compliment the cake color and design
6" 4 Layers of Cake - Up to 24 Rectangular Cut
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, just keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest that you just keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals are used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within 3 days.