The Tropicals : 02
B&S Tall Printed Cake is created by stacking 6 layers of moist cake coupled with decadent fillings then covered with buttercream frosting & edible printed paper.
The finishing touches of various toppings, both flavorful and decorative.
(Note: All the fresh flowers & petals used just for decoration purpose only)
- The cake will be fully decorated with printed design as chosen.
- You are welcome to twist your cake by describing your desired Background Colour ONLY upon checkout.
- Colour may vary.
- Please note, we strictly do not accept any fondant or figurine cake, so if we find any sample of fondant cake image as your attachment, we will ONLY use it as our inspiration.
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique with no two cakes being the same.
- All communication is via email ONLY! If you have communicated with us through WhatsApp, phone call & Instagram/Facebook Direct Message can cause miscommunication & incident may occur.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
Included: Regular Cake Knife, (1)Regular Candle
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings (All cakes filled with buttercream cheese flavour of your choice)
- Devil Dark Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- Red Velvet with Lemon Poppy Seed Creamcheese Frosting
- Lemon Cake with Fresh Blueberry Fillings
- Boston Pie Cake
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- Coconut Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Ganache
- White Chocolate with Raspberry Puree
|Size of the Cake (Inch )||5"||6"||7"|
|Appx. Height(exclude topping)||8"||8"||8"|
|Feeds up to||12 - 18 pax||20 - 28 pax||32 - 40 pax|
Our cake tastes best at room temperature (20*C-23*C).
If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can keep it at an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep out of direct sunlight.
Please take note, that our printed cake can't be kept in the refrigerator before your event because it can cause an air pocket between the printed materials.
The air pocket may occur during transportation due to changes of temperature/weather.