The Symmetry Concrete Cake is not just an ordinary cake but it is an Edible Art, whereas Syai & the Team wanted to explore their creativity & the most fascinating that the finishing touch will never be the same.
The cake is created by stacking 2 layers of scrumptious cake coupled with decadent fillings which then covered with light buttercream frosting.
The finishing touches of various toppings, both flavorful and decorative.
*Fresh flower is used as decoration ONLY. Do not eat.
- Please note, that The Symmetry Concrete is created to let B&S Team explore our creativity. The finishing touch will never be the same.
- The cake will be fully covered with concrete texture frosting.
- You are welcome to twist your cake by describing a Touch of your desired Colour ONLY upon checkout. We will try to work it out on the finishing touch.
- Colour may vary.
- Please do not request : (I want exactly the same as image attached/certain topping) Do leave it to our creativity.
- Please note, we strictly do not accept any fondant or figurine cake, so if we find any sample of fondant cake image as your attachment, we will ONLY use it as our inspiration.
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique with no two cakes being the same.
- All communication is via email to avoid any miscommunication or accidents occur. Any question after purchase? Do email us with your order number or CODE (#BS....) as Email Subject.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
Included: Regular Cake Knife & 1 candle
Sparkles and High-Quality Cake Knife
- Boston Cream Cake
- Devil Dark Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- Red Velvet with Lemon Poppy Seed Creamcheese Frosting
- Chocolate Cake with Cookie&Cream Frosting
- Vanilla Cake with Peanut Butter & Jelly (Blueberry & Raspberry Jam)
- Citrus Cake with Chocolate Ganache
Approximately 8.7 Inch in diameter & 3 Inch high without decorations.
Up to 24 of Triangle Slice
Our cake tastes best at room temperature (20*C-23*C).
If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can keep it at an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep out of direct sunlight. Take out from the fridge at least 40 mins before serving.