The Painting Maisy - are created by the ''Discovers Syai Painting Canvas".
You may describe your desired colour & theme upon checkout, or you may request; etc.
- A touch of Butterfly/Birds/Bees, etc.
- A theme of Winter Fairytale/Bohemian/Chinoiseries, etc.
*However, if you did not request/describe any colour palette & theme upon checkout, we will assume that you let us create something new for your special celebration.
Beautiful Edible Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Alia Nabila | Fondant Decorator
- Farah Shahrin | Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Siti Hajar | B&S Baker & Painter
- Aisyah Idris | R&D Baker
- Every cake will never be an identical painting; however, you may describe your desired colour palette upon checkout, OR you may choose from the Colour Palette provided at COLOUR PALETTE.
- Please note, the image showed use ONLY for our inspiration & it's an offence to request precisely as in image display.
- All communication is via EMAIL ONLY! If you have communicated with us through WhatsApp, phone calls & Instagram/Facebook Direct Message can cause miscommunication & incidents may occur.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
- Regular Cake Knife - available upon request only (Thank you for supporting towards ZeroPlastic)
- 1x Regular Candle
Sparkler and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings (All cakes filled with the flavour of your choice)
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- SMALL - 5 Inch | 4 layers of cake | 6-8 pax
- MEDIUM - 6 Inch | 4 layers of cake | 12-14 pax
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-23*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.