Customisable | The Lollies can be tailored according to your theme and desires.
This little treat will put a smile on your little one’s face! Our mini cakes are adorned with chocolate balls that, when cracked open, will reveal a cascade of candies and small treats.
Recommended Theme;- Mermaid, Unicorn, Pony, Bohemian, Safari, Under the sea & many more!
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Alia Nabilah | Chocolatier & Cake Decorator
- Farah Shahrin | R&D Baker
- Farah Adriana | Fondant Cake Decorator
- Marcus | Fondant Maker
Design & Colour
This design includes:-
- The Arch Cake
- Acrylic Topper - Custom Name & the Arch at the back
- The Lollies (Chocolate Balls) with other decoration
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- Every additional figurine/character with additional charges.
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Quantity & Sizing
The Cake Board - 10" Inch Round in diameter
The Arch Cake - 8cm(W) x 12cm(H) consist of 2 layers of cake with fillings.
- The Large Lollies: 5cm Sphere - Cake covered with Chocolate
- The Medium Lollies: 4cm Sphere - Pinata Chocolate that filled with sweets & candies
- The Mini Lollies: 2.2cm - Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
*There is no specific quantity for each size of these Lollies because it depends on the design required.
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Lemon Earl Grey with Fresh Blueberry & Mousseline
*Our product contains Dairy, Egg, Gluten products. May contain traces of Nuts too.
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, just keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest that you just keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).