The Acrylic Painting
B&S Tiers is created by stacking difference size of a flavoured cake of your choice coupled with layers of decadent fillings which then covered smooth buttercream
The finishing touches of various toppings, both flavorful and decorative. We ensure each cake is handmade to perfection so as to sprinkle your special occasion with the sweetness it deserves.
Our decorative finishes are a great way to customize your cakes to suit your event.
(Note: All the fresh flowers & petals used just for decoration purpose only)
- A touch of Hand-painted buttercream, Leave the creativity to B&S Team.
- You are welcome to custom your cake by describing your desired Colour & Theme upon check out.
- Otherwise, you may choose from the colour palette provided #CODE at
- Have your own ideas that you'd like to show us?
Drop us an email, write your confirmation number and attach your picture.
- Colour may vary.
- Please note, we strictly do not accept any fondant or figurine cake, so if we find any sample of fondant cake image as your attachment, we will ONLY use it as our inspiration.
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique with no two cakes being the same.
- All communication is via email ONLY! If you have communicated with us through WhatsApp, phone call & Instagram/Facebook Direct Message can cause miscommunication & incident may occur.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
Included: High-Quality Cake Knife, (1)Regular Candle
Firework and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings (All cakes filled with buttercream cheese flavour of your choice)
Max.Flavours for 2 tiers cake = 2 flavours
Max.Flavours for 3 tiers cake = 3 flavours
(Email us for different selections of flavours for each tier)
There will be additional charges for Premium Flavours
- Devil Dark Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- Red Velvet with Lemon Poppy Seed Creamcheese Frosting
- Lemon Cake with Fresh Blueberry Fillings
- Boston Pie Cake
- Chocolate Cake w Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- Coconut Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Ganache
- White Chocolate with Raspberry Puree
- Chocolate Cake w Ganache
Our cake tastes best at room temperature (20*C-23*C).
If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it at an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep out of direct sunlight.
If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 45 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy buttercream frosting.