Syai's Painting Canvas
(Note: All the fresh flowers & petals used just for decoration purpose only)
- Every cake will never be the same drawing but you may describe your theme at checkout.
- Please note, the image shown use ONLY for our inspiration.
- You are welcome to twist your cake by describing your desired Colour/Theme upon check out.
- Otherwise, you may choose from the colour palette provided #CODE at COLOUR PALETTE
- Please note, we strictly do not accept any fondant or figurine cake, so if we find any sample of fondant cake image as your attachment, we will ONLY use it as our inspiration.
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique with no two cakes being the same
- All communication is via email ONLY! If you have communicated with us through WhatsApp, phone call & Instagram/Facebook Direct Message can cause miscommunication & incident may occur.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
Included: Regular Cake Knife, (1)Regular Candle
Sparkler and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings (All cakes filled with flavour of your choice)
- Devil Dark Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- Red Velvet with Creamcheese Frosting
- Lemon Cake with Fresh Blueberry Fillings
- Boston Pie Cake
- Chocolate Cake w Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- Coconut Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Ganache
- White Chocolate with Raspberry Puree
- Chocolate Cake w Dark Ganache
- SMALL - 5 Inch | 4 layers of cake | 6-8 pax
- MEDIUM - 6 Inch | 4 layers of cake | 12-14 pax
- S, TALL - 5 Inch | 5-6 layers of cake | 14-16 pax
- M, TALL - 6 Inch | 5-6 layers of cake | 18-22 pax
- LARGE TALL - 7 Inch | 6 layers of cake | 24-30 pax
Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-23*C).
If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it at an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep out of direct sunlight.
If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.