The Acrylic Painted Texture
The finishing touches of various toppings, both flavorful and decorative. We ensure each cake is handmade to perfection so as to sprinkle your special occasion with the sweetness it deserves.
Our decorative finishes are a great way to customize your signature cakes to suit your event.
(Note: All the fresh flowers & petals used just for decoration purpose only)
- A touch of Hand-painted buttercream, Leave the creativity to B&S Team.
- Please note, the image shown use ONLY for our inspiration.
- You are welcome to twist your cake by describing your desired Colour/Theme upon check out.
- Otherwise, you may choose from the colour palette provided #CODE at COLOUR PALETTE
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique with no two cakes being the same
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
Included: Regular Cake Knife, (1)Regular Candle
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings (All cakes filled with buttercream cheese flavour of your choice)
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- Red Velvet with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Cake with Fresh Blueberry Fillings
- Boston Pie Cake
- Chocolate Cake w Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- Coconut Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Ganache
- White Chocolate with Raspberry Puree
- Chocolate Cake w Ganache
- SMALL - 5 Inch | 4 layers of cake | 6-8 pax
- MEDIUM - 6 Inch | 4 layers of cake | 12-14 pax
- S, TALL - 5 Inch | 5-6 layers of cake | 14-16 pax
- M, TALL - 6 Inch | 5-6 layers of cake | 18-22 pax
- LARGE TALL - 7 Inch | 6 layers of cake | 24-30 pax
Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-23*C).
If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it at an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep out of direct sunlight.
If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.