The is created by stacking 4 layers of moist cake coupled with 3 layers of decadent fillings which then covered with our dark ganache & light buttercream frosting
The finishing touches with assorted of decorative items. We ensure each cake is handmade to perfection so as to sprinkle your special occasion with the sweetness it deserves.
Note: Contain traces of nuts and allergy ingredient.
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin | Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Siti Hajar | B&S Baker & Painter
- Acrylic Cake Topper is not included. For additional Cake Topper >> Cake Topper
- You are welcome to twist your cake by describing your desired Colour upon check out.
- However no cake will look exactly the same as colour may vary and most of the fresh flower are seasonal.
- Otherwise, you may choose from the colour palette provided #CODE at COLOUR PALETTE
Size of the Box: Height x Diameter = 10 or 14 Inch x 8.5 Inch
- 5 Inch can feed up to 8 pax (size as most of the Image on display)
- 6 Inch can feed up to 9-10 pax
Cake & Fillings (All cakes filled with buttercream cheese flavour of your choice)
- Victoria Sandwich
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- Lemon Earl Grey with Blueberry
- Banana Pecan w Browned Butter Creamcheese & Salted Caramel
- Light Vanilla Cake with Peach & Butterscotch Mousseline
Our cake tastes best at room temperature (20*C-23*C).
If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep out of direct sunlight.
If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy cream cheese frosting.
Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.