Marina Machado x B&S: The Draped Cake
DATE: Wednesday & Thursday, 24th & 25th June 2020 (2 days)
TIME: 10am-6pm (please arrive 15 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM STUDENTS: 16 pax
LANGUAGE USE BY CHEF: English
LOCATION: Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
* location is to be confirmed
WORKING ON: Real Cake
During this course, Chef Marina Machado will share her secrets on how to perfectly level a cake and recreate her signature draped cake!
• Levelling and assembling a multi-tier cake with ganache and fondant
• Focusing on the drape technique and emphasizing its contours
• Colour theory and composition
• Rice paper flower technique
• Wafer paper abstract decoration
• Sugar paste ruffles and shards (teaching her own sugar paste recipe)
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.
The following will be provided:
- Equipment and tools only for workshop purposes
- Cake and ingredients
- Recipe to keep
- Light Brunch, Lunch and Beverages (please inform us if you are a vegetarian/allergy/can not take a certain food. All food sources is halal)
Dress Code: Either white/pink/black 😉
Please wear comfortable and closed shoes.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Total Fee: RM2,800
Interested students may make a direct deposit to Brown and Sugar Concept Maybank 5621 8832 3651. Once the transaction is successful, please email proof of transaction, along with your name, telephone number and name of the class you are signing up for to email@example.com
Students may also choose to pay the full amount or a 50% deposit of RM1,400. Please be informed that the 2nd payment must be made at least 24 days before the class.
We strongly encourage direct bank transfer to avoid technical issues.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as 75% of the payment is non-refundable (applicable only if the cancellation is made 6 weeks/42 days before the class) or 100% of the payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.