Combining the velvety texture of cakes and the decadent of madeleines, the B&S Madeleines Tree Cake is perfect for any celebration.
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin | R&D Baker
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Sakinah Aini | B&S Baker & Cake Decorator
- Alia Nabila Isa | Chocolatier & Cake Decorator
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- Design on the cake is different from time to time unless you describe the design upon checkout on Remark Section, IF not, means you let us use our own creativity, perhaps a New Design
Quantity & Sizing
The Cake - is 6 Inch in diameter with approximately 3" Height ( 2 layers of cake & 1 fillings)
The Madeleines - 4.5" Tall with appx. 30-34pcs madeleines attached.
- Lemon Blueberry
- Earl Grey
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting with Salted Caramel
- Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Cheese Cake
- Lemon Earl Grey with Fresh Blueberry & Mousseline
- Light Vanilla Cake with Peach & Butterscotch Mousseline
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals are used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within 3 days.
- Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.