2 Days - Real Cake,Workshop: Concrete and The Breaking Glass by Tortik Annushka
DATE: Monday & Tuesday, 21st & 22nd October 2019 (2 days)
TIME: 10am-6pm (please arrive 15 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM STUDENTS: 12-16 pax
LANGUAGE USE BY CHEF: Russian
TRANSLATOR : English
LOCATION: Shaunteocreations work studio, Eve suites Ara Damansara, Jalan PJU 1A/41, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
* the location is just located next to the Lembah Subang LRT Station
WORKING ON: Real Cake
During this course pastry chefs and founders of Tortik Annushka will share their secrets on how to perfectly level a cake and cover it in ganache and velour.
Please note that the students will only do 2 tiers cake, while the 3 tiers cake will be demonstrated by the chefs.
- Baking the sponge cake foundation – demonstration,
- Assembling the cake – each student assembles a two-tier cake,
- Preparing the ganache (Tortik Annushka own recipe),
- Working with isomalt and air brush
- Leveling the cake with ganache,
- Covering the top tier with velour,
- Final decorations – concise flower arrangement
During this course pastry chefs will also make a three-tier cake, demonstrate how to assemble a multi-level cake, and cover all the details and finer points of storage and delivery processes.
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.
Awareness - * Certain ingredients may contain alcohol (apply on the fondant cake as decorating medium)
The following will be provided:
- Equipment and tools only for workshop purposes
- Cake and ingredients
- Recipe to keep
- Light Brunch, Lunch and Beverages (please inform us if you are a vegetarian/allergy/can not take a certain food. All food sources is halal)
Dress Code: Either white/pink/black 😉
Please wear comfortable and closed shoes.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Total Fee: RM3,200.00
You can either pay the full amount directly through our website or place a 50% deposit to reserve your slot. A month prior to the workshop, we will contact you directly for the remaining 50% of the fee.
Please be informed that the the 2nd payment must be made at least 24 days before the class.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as 75% of the payment is non-refundable (applicable only if the cancellation is made 6 weeks/42 days before the class) or 100% of the payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.