2 Days - Real Cake,Workshop: Stained-Glass Window & The Concrete by Tortik Annushka
DATE: Wednesday & Thursday,19th & 20th September 2018 (2 days)
TIME: 10am-6pm (please arrive 15 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM STUDENTS: 12-16 pax
LOCATION : A-01-17 (Eve Suite) Jalan PJU 1A/41, Ara damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
WORKING ON: Real Cake
Let's sharpen your skill with Tortik Annushka all the way from Russia! This cake decorating class will be conducted by the founder herself, Madina Yavorskaya & Rustam Kungurov, the Co-Founder of Tortik Annushka.
The Stained-Glass Window (3 tiers cake) will be a demonstration class and made by the chefs ONLY.
The Concrete (2 tiers cake) is a hands-on class in which you will learn various techniques in order to recreate the cake. You will be able to take your beautiful creations home to share with friends and family.
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.
The class will cover:
- 3 tiers cake will be demonstrated and assembled by the chef ONLY.
- 2 tiers cake will be decorated assembled by the students.
• Cake design and planning
• Assemble the 2 Tiers cake
• How to stack and layer a cake
• How to make ganache for cake frosting
• How to render smooth ganache and achieve edges on a round cake (for fondant cake)
• How to handle an isomalt, colour and shape it
• Frosting the 2 Tiers cake with ganache and achieve edges on a round cake
• How to apply edible gold leaf on the cake and sharing a medium for the paint
• Covering the Cake with Fondant (Perfect Covering)
• How to assemble the isomalt and flowers decorations onto a cake securely
• Demonstrate the vintage painting technique
• Many tips and tricks
We are so excited to share this with you! Come and join us!
Awareness - *Certain ingredients may contain alcohol (apply on the fondant cake as decorating medium)
The following will be provided:
- Equipment and tools only for workshop purposes
- Cake and ingredients
- Recipe to keep
- Light Brunch, Lunch and Beverages (please inform us if you are a vegetarian/allergy/can not take a certain food. All food sources is halal)
Dress Code: Either white/pink/black 😉
Please wear comfortable and closed shoes.
A-01-17 (Eve Suite) Jalan PJU 1A/41, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Total Fee: RM3,200.00
You can either pay the full amount directly through our website or first 50% of the amount. Then we will contact you directly for the remaining 50% of the fee.
The 2nd payment must be made at least 24 days before the class!
REFUND & CANCELLATION
* Please ensure that you are able to attend the above date as 75% of the payment is non-refundable (applicable only if the cancellation is made 6 weeks/42 days before the class) or 100% of the payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.