We have been applying acrylic palette knife painting texture to the edible canvas since 2016. Nowadays, it has become a trending cake design.
Beautiful Edible Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin | R&D Baker
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Sakinah Aini | Baker & Cake Decorator
- Alia Nabila | R&D Baker
Design & Colour
You may Describe your desired colour OR
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- Floral design.
- All our Cake Decorators have unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
- Please note that the image shown is used ONLY for our inspiration.
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique, with no two cakes being the same
- Design on the cake is different from time to time
- unless you describe the design upon Checkout on Remark Section
- If not, it means you let us use our creativity, perhaps a New Design
- PERSONALISED WORDING
- Wording on the cake - mention upon Checkout
- For additional work or customisation, don't hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp before purchasing. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
Wrapping: Transparent/Paper Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customise cake box is not available)
- Regular Cake Knife - available upon request only (Thank you for supporting towards ZeroPlastic)
- 1x Regular Candle
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings (All cakes filled with the taste of your choice)
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- Heart Shape in between 7" Inch diameter with 2 layers of cake
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals are used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within 3 days.